The broken tree.
The group wakes up, save Beng, still drooling in the centre of the room. Daniel leaves the room as is his habit and Thanin and Ping start talking.
"There's something very wrong about that prick."
"I know, we'd better keep our eyes open."
"Sigh, I don't even feel like gelling my hair today."
Keith is admiring his herbs again and Care starts singing to herself.
*SNORE*
"Holy shit, that guy's a beast." Says Ping.
"Here, let me take care of him for you... Sai Lance Treb Ian!"
Care silences the big man and starts hopping about the room, feeling useful.
They walk out, feeling in need of fresh air. Beng however stops at the counter,
"Can I have three large plates of whatever? I'm starving."
Daniel appears out of nowhere,
"How the *bleep* can you be starving? have you seen yourself?"
"That's enough, Daniel." Chimes in Thanin "I won't have any of this."
Daniel shoves past Thanin and storms out the door like a spolt little brat.
"Someone's got to teach that kid some ma.."
*BAM*
Everyone in the inn jerks and exits, wondering what the hell happened. A huge tree has been cut down to size, firewood lying all over the place.
"What the hell did you do to this enchanted tree?! It was a hundred years old and you just burst it into flames!" Ping was furious. "I've had about enough of you and your temper. Put 'em up, I'm going to teach you a lesson"
Daniel's eyes glow but Ping starts running towards him. He pulls out his maple-handle dagger and stabs Daniel in the chest.
"Y.. You're fast." Daniel collapses onto the ground.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home