Name:
Location: Markham, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Gathering.

Ping returns with handfuls of herbs, knowing they can help, but clueless on how to use them on Daniel. Keith takes them from Ping, impressed at how he knows where to find them.
"WOW! You sure know where to get your herbs. This is the rare Tonghuali herb. I've been searching for it for weeks now. Daniel won't need this, can I keep it?"
"Sure, go ahead, I would keep it if I knew what the hell to do with it."
Ping starts telling the group about how he knows how to cure minor wounds and illnesses. He takes another look at Daniel and sighs.
"What the hell do you do to an unconscious person?"
Keith was grinding the herbs in his mortar and pestle. Caroline was still going strong with the song and Thanin starts to show his usefulness. He chants the words of enchantment...
"Xelo Vin Diaal!"
His form changes and he morphs into a bear. A huge one. He starts taking the ruins and debris off Daniel.
"I don't know, I was just sitting there, I thought I'd do something."
He picks up his chihuahua and starts swinging it around to Care's now up-tempo music. Just a while later, Keith stands up, a beaker full of the ground herbs dissolved in water. He inches toward Daniel and just before he pours it into his mouth...
"Holy shit! We did'nt even check in the first place if he was dead or alive!" Ping exclaimed.
"Chubbs says that he would'nt have wasted energy pouncing on the damn ruins if it was a dead person." Thanin replied.
"Oh, so now the dog is the leader of the group, ey?"
"Quit it, he's alive, he's breathing, this potion should make him jump. It's kinda potent." Keith interrupted.
He pours the whole beaker of liquid into Daniel's mouth... They all take a step back and wait for something to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home