An unexpected guest.
*BAM*
The door opens wide, slamming against the wall. In walks an enormous man, wearing a robe.
"Ulp, I.. Uh.. Drank too mu.. ULP." Says the big man.
"My ULP! name is ULP.. Beng." He says as he collpases onto the floor.
The group is taken aback at the weird intrusion and decides to talk to him when he comes to. They wait 3 hours and Beng finally starts to show some sign of being awake. Daniel goes up to him and asks, "Who the *bleep* are you and what the *bleep* are you doing in here?"
"Aw come on, Dan. He just woke up, he does'nt need your attitude." Says Ping.
"You want a piece of me, sissy boy?" Daniel shouts across the room and his eyes start to glow.
"ENOUGH!" Shouts Thanin, obviously pissed off.
Keith goes up to Beng.
"What are you doing here?"
"I uh... Got kicked out of the dojo at which I've trained all my life since I was a baby. I was becoming too powerful." Comes the reply.
"Yeah right!" Scoffs Ping.
"Seriously, I mastered all his moves and because I am so larger, I can take more hits and I can therefore beat my master. He got enraged and did not want me taking his place so he had me banished from the dojo." Beng says in a pitiful manner.
"Awww, poor Beng. Here, let me sing you a song." Caroline tells Beng.
It matters not what happened
But what will happen
And your tears and grief
I'll wipe away
Forget your troubles
And hear me say
Sometimes life can be too much
With trials, sorrows and things as such
But tomorrow comes a brighter day
A beatiful morning laced with the suns of May
Caroline goes on singing and the moods of all in the room are lifted. Everyone feels happier and Beng is welcomed into the group.

3 Comments:
I don't care, frankly. But, let's take a vote. Those who don't know Desmond, you're ineligible. So Thanin, Keith, what do you say?
Well, I think by adding him in is going to affect you, seriously. How can an author be uncomfortable and at the same time produce a good story?
So, I got to say no to the offer...
Cuz, I am Daniel. I can handle anything. See, I'll just make him one of the sacred three who dies. Problem solved. But, since you voted, we'll leave it at that. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home