The meeting in the room.
As fate would have it, there were no available tables, but there was a room, though. They take it and start walking down the torch-lit hallway.
"There you go, fourth door to your left, room 47." The inn-keeper says.
They enter a big room, where two beds were positioned against the wall, a big dining table in the centre and two giant couches that line the adjacent walls.
"Why are we together?" Daniel inquires.
"That is pretty strange, I wonder how we all ended up together." Keith replies in an agreeing manner.
"It does'nt matter, we're all here now. We might as well make the most of the day.." Thanin says
"AND GET OUR BEAUTY SLEEP!" Finishes Ping.
"Dibs on the bed!" Shouts Caroline.
Thanin and Keith turn to one another.
"We'll let sissy boy have the other bed." Thanin says.
"I resent that... THANKS FOR THE BED!" Replies Ping.
"You guys can have the couches. I won't be sleeping." Daniel says to both Thanin and Keith.
Shrugging, they lie upon the huge couch and almost instantaneously, fall asleep. It was late, and everyone was tired. Daniel walks out of the room and out the inn. He sits on a giant rock just outside the inn and stares into the sky.
"You've brought us together for a reason. I don't know what, but I'll find out."
Shortly after, Thanin comes out, Chubbs still comfortably asleep on Thanin's couch.
"Whats the matter?" Asks Thanin.
"Nothing, I'm just thinking." Came the reply.
"What about? And what the hell are you, anyway? Those glowing eyes are freaky."
"I don't know, but everytime I feel a strong emotion, it happens, something bad. To whatever I wish it upon." Daniel turns to face Thanin.
"I have a troubled past." He finishes.
"So do I. Hang in there." Thanin consoles Daniel and returns to the room.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home